General Scope of the Job:
Support and maintain the company's products and ensure they are up to date in the respective database system. Focus on accurate and efficient system loading of all contract, promotions, updates and stop sales within the required deadlines.
- Application of stop sales and free sales into the database system upon receipt from the hotel or Contract Manager. Ensure that the database is updated accurately and within the required timeline.
- Load supplier contracts as per the information provided by the contracting team and within the timeline in line with the company's SOPs.
- Load updates, promotions/special offers as per the information provided by the contracting team and within the timeline in line with the company's SOPs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Client and customer focus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous travel or data entry work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Office and Outlook
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail, precision and accuracy of information
- Planning, organizing and verification
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Process oriented and results driven
- Can work shifting schedules/holidays/weekends
- Must be able to start January 23, 2020