**This role is based in Gurgaon, India**
General Scope of the job:
To work directly with Hotels and/or Suppliers to obtain Hotel Confirmation Numbers for confirmed and/or unconfirmed bookings. This includes on-request bookings and sometimes cancelled bookings depending on the need.
The main objective of the role is to help ensure that bookings are confirmed on the Hotel end with the actual confirmation number to eliminate book-outs or relocations, issues on-spot and other complications for the booking. If unavoidable, this Team should be able to identify the issue immediately for the Operations Team to work on the matter prior to the arrival date which promotes smoother travels for our end customers and better Customer experience for our Travel Agents (Customers).
The main responsibility is to work directly with the Hotels/Suppliers and DOTW Operations Team. Communications with internal stakeholders and Customers is also needed at times.
- Clear pending (confirmed/unconfirmed) bookings which do not have confirmation number/s
- Clear on request bookings and ensure confirmation is given by the Hotel directly
- Identify booking, system issue, supplier issue and report to Supervisor/Operations Team
- Assist in special request confirmation as deemed necessary
- ADHOC tasks related, but not limited, to booking fulfillment roles and responsibility
- Strong verbal, written and comprehension skills
- Service oriented
- Detail-oriented and customer focused
- Able to set priorities and multi-task
- Passionate and dedicated with high flexibility and acceptance to change
- High sense of teamwork and camaraderie as inter-department coordination is heavily practiced
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Advance knowledge in the usage of internet and MS Office applications
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Completed 2 years in College; Tourism or Hospitality degree/graduate is a plus but not required
- Willing to work on shifting schedules’ including weekends and holidays