WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
- Confirm bookings from allotment and framed free sale.
- Clear pending bookings which do not have a supplier reference.
- Clear on request bookings.
- Close cancelled bookings.
- Provide alternate accommodation for denied bookings.
- Respond within SLA to all customer Phone and E-mail requests.
- Liaise with Sales and Product to resolve customer issues with maximum efficiency.
- If issue is ongoing to then liaise directly with hotels and suppliers to close complaint.
- Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to Supervisor and I.T.
- Retain and convert business via providing a high level of customer service.
- Follow up mapping and payments with the accounts department.
- Enhanced Customer Service
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Planning and organizing skills
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Business Fluent Portuguese and English communications skills (both oral and written)
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience with an online booking system.
- Experience in the Travel or hospitality (Hotel) industry.
- 35 WPM Typing
- Ability to use MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Can work shifting schedules/holidays/weekends