WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
Strategically plan and manage all interactions with third party suppliers/partners. Manage the integration and optimization of the connections, ensuring that it is working efficiently and effectively.
- Supplier integration feasibility analysis.
- Integration & implementation management from start to finish.
- Mapping review.
- Products & pricing review.
- Issue/challenges review & resolution in coordination with concerned teams.
- Overall connection optimization.
- Commercial review and management.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- System/technical integration knowledge
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Willing to work on weekend/shifts