WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
Develop and generate accurate reports and analyses that are essential for strategic decision making of the organization especially the commercial team.
- Develop/create reports and dashboards for use of different departments
- Proactively use data to figure out market and business trends to increase profits and efficiency.
- Manage and monitor all data projects
- Perform troubleshoot on all Business Intelligence tools and assist in resolution.
- Supervise implementation of all new software tools and systems (if any)
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with numbers, reports, analysis
- Good knowledge in excel and other BI tools such as Tableau etc
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Willing to work on weekend/shifts