WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
Manage suppliers’ integration process in coordination with technical teams.
Analyze each integration to identify areas of improvements and optimizations after go-live, ensuring that the connection is working efficiently, issues are detected and resolved immediately.
- Supplier integration management from start to finish.
- Supplier mapping & exclusions reviews
- Products & pricing review & optimization
- Issue/challenges review & resolution
- Establish rapport & close relationship with supplier and their tech-team
- Keep track of key metrics
- Take initiative in identifying growth opportunities
- Overall optimization of the supplier connection
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Good analytical skills
- Understands system, XML language & integrations
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Travel industry background (preferred)
- Willing to work on weekend/shifts