WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
Support Commercial team on admin-related tasks including but, not limited to agency creation and login management and booking & customer analysis/reports.
- Management of daily emails and admin requests from clients related to their accounts (login reset etc).
- Client contracts and documentation review and validation.
- Assisting in the implementation of supplier & client integrations.
- Running reports and analysis of customers, bookings, etc.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Travel industry background (preferred)
- Customer service background (preferred)
- Knowledge in excel (preferred)
- Willing to work on weekend/shifts