WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
- Proven experience of hotel or travel industry
- Ability to communicate clearly (in writing and orally)
- Fluent in English - Foreign language proficiency an advantage
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office ) include Internet and email, computers, word processing, and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional typing skills
- Outstanding Telephone manners
- The ability to multitask and prioritize/organize work with high efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
Only applicants based in Cairo will be considered.