WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- University graduate from faculty of commerce or business administration.
- Minimum 2 years' experience and up to 5 years.
- Work experience in accounts receivable, better in international company, and preferred in hospitality but not a must.
- Good command of English, reading and writing.
- Team player, hard working and Well presented.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN EGYPT will be considered for shortlisting.