WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
- Manage the day to day flow of supplier contracts between Contract Managers and Data Entry.
- Review supplier contracts received to ensure that the contract has all information required to be loaded and made available for sale.
- Follow up with the Contracts Manager where a contract has inaccurate, confusing or missing information. In the absence of a Contracts Manager (out on business or leave) then follow up with the supplier directly.
- Complete the contract entry template used for loading by the Data Entry department in an accurate and efficient manner. This is to be completed for every supplier contract agreed.
- Within agreed parameters, prioritize supplier contracts sent for loading.
- Update a shared centralized contract log detailing when contracts are passed for loading to the Data Entry department.
- Assist Contract Managers with the QA process where time and workload allows.
- Attention to Details
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and Planning Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer oriented
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in a Data Entry position
- 1 year experience in a Quality Assurance position
- Possess a solid understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Able to demonstrate past experience documenting results and utilizing internal tools
- Background in hospitality or travel industry is a plus