Main function of the job:
Administrate supplier contracts signed with DOTW Contracts Managers by reviewing the source contract information when received and ensuring the accuracy and quality of the contract information passed for loading to the Data Entry department.
- Manage the day to day flow of supplier contracts between Contract Managers and Data Entry.
- Review supplier contracts received to ensure that the contract has all information required to be loaded and made available for sale.
- Follow up with the Contracts Manager where a contract has inaccurate, confusing or missing information. In the absence of a Contracts Manager (out on business or leave) then follow up with the supplier directly.
- Complete the contract entry template used for loading by the Data Entry department in an accurate and efficient manner. This is to be completed for every supplier contract agreed.
- Within agreed parameters, prioritize supplier contracts sent for loading.
- Update a shared centralized contract log detailing when contracts are passed for loading to the Data Entry department.
- Assist Contract Managers with the QA process where time and workload allows.
- Attention to Details
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and Planning Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer oriented
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in a Data Entry position
- 1 year experience in a Quality Assurance position
- Possess a solid understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Able to demonstrate past experience documenting results and utilizing internal tools
- Japanese Nationals as this role is based in Osaka, Japan