*** We are looking for local candidates based in Seoul, South Korea due to urgency of this role***
General Scope of the Job:
Handle hotel and supplier queries and other demands received by the Customer Service team, and ensure that FIT bookings are converted to closed sales in compliance with set service levels, business targets and standard operational procedures.
- Confirm bookings from allotment and free sale.
- Clear pending bookings which do not have a supplier reference.
- Clear on request bookings.
- Close cancelled bookings.
- Provide alternate accommodation for denied bookings.
- All customer email requests.
- Liaise with Sales and Product to resolve customer issues with maximum efficiency.
- If issue is ongoing to then liaise directly with hotels and suppliers to close complaint.
- Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to Supervisor and I.T.
- Retain and convert business via providing an upmost level of customer service.
- Saturday duty work (09:00 ~ 14:00 / once a month)
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skill
- Team work
- Planning and organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience with an online booking system.
- Experience in the Travel industry.
- Good knowledge of each country specific requirements.
- Good English skills (writing and verbal)