Hiring For WebBeds APAC
*Must be a Japanese national currently based in Tokyo due to the urgency of this role. We are looking for someone with B2B Travel experience as a Contracts/Sales/Sourcing Manager within Hospitality industry.*
Main function of the job:
Handle all activities related to contracting with suppliers: supplier relationship management, renewal of existing contracts, win new contracts, manages free and stop sales as well as any change of allocations, while working closely with Operations and Data Entry teams. Meet and or exceed targets as set by the management.
- Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals for the assigned territories and ensure to have the greatest availability with the shortest release period.
- Manage the supplier account by ensuring to get the best rate and allotments and negotiating preferred agreements as well as support supplier with any issues related to payment, rates, etc.
- Set targets with suppliers based on accounts management.
- Run allotment utilization reports, monitor current availability and adjust the allotment as required.
- Convert 3rd parties into direct business to gain more market on the specific territories.
- Liaise with the Data Entry team for any queries related to contracts or system issues.
- Support the Operations team for any overbooking, for booking related issues or other queries.
- Introduce company to new suppliers.
- Promote the use of extranet system among suppliers to encourage them to update directly any changes.
- Ensure Directconnect rates are open and updated year round.
- Build market intelligence from Sales feedback and 3rd parties system to take action on market demands.
- Run reports from 3rd parties and dynamic system data to assess hotels status and take action as required.
- Build relationship with suppliers by attending to some travel markets; get a better knowledge of their products and the market needs.
- Monitor type of booking and cancellation on a regular basis.
- Negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Analytical skills
- Influence skills Results driven
Qualifications & Experience
- Desirable Tourism / Hotel Management degree.
- 3 years experience in the travel or hospitality industry preferable
- 2-3 years experience with contracts negotiation
- Desirable market knowledge
- Desirable understanding of Yield / Revenue theories and techniques
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate (Office pack)