The Technical Account Manager role is to support the business needs by taking on board requirements and defining/shaping business processes within the customer integrations area according to standards established. You will work with the customer’s team, sales managers and technology team to integrate new customers and support & maintain current integrations. You will be in charge of analyzing and defining the requirements, translating them into functional requirements for the development team. You will own the implementation until the customer has been integrated and provide ongoing support, testing and troubleshooting the integration(s).
- Understands business requirements, objectives & plan by chairing and participating in cross departmental meetings.
- Understand and interprets business needs into requirements, collaborating with sales teams to ensure coherent vision across departments.
- Develops and elaborates on functional designs to ensure business requirements have been captured accurately.
- Analyze business logic, modules, business applications and users interface utilizing appropriate tools following the policies and standards established by IT.
- Reports the information required to enable the delivery of superior IT operational performance.
- Provide support during design and implementation processes, roll outs, systems maintenance elaborating their respective manuals and documentations.
- Establish relationships with key customer account managers to be the primary point of contact
- Identify opportunities to increase bookings not limited to technical solutions.
- Analysis and technical account management in a B2B travel organization (2-3 Years).
- Knowledge and Experience in Travel Booking Systems (3 years + )
- Technical Background with good understanding of OTA Standard, HTTP Protocol and Web Services
- Previous experience with at least one of DOTW Key Chinese customers Ctrip, Qunar, Elong and Shenzen Dida booking systems
- Ability to demonstrate business development leading to increased revenue
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of XML request and responses.
- Fluent in English and Chinese – (Full professional proficiency)
- Profesional Maturity
- Integrated Vision
- Analytical capabilities
- Conceptual and Abstract thinker
- Able to understand technical issues and interpret into business language
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
- Proactive and eager to learn new technologies and their usage
- Structured approach
- Ability to communicate at all levels